- So, yeah, Chompy's back, in case you haven't looked up lately. Following the conclusion of Shark Week, Chompy will be replaced with a giant inflatable 6-year-old beauty contestant to promote TLC's new series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo!
|Photo via Discovery|
- Don't mess with O.G. seniors or run the risk them going postal - a 67-year-old man straight shanked a dude at a SSINO post office last week when he thought the man was cutting in line.
- File this under things I didn't know: America's Most Wanted is based out of Silver Spring. Their studio is in the unassuming building at the corner of Wayne and Cedar.
- Bar Rescue host Jon Taffer responded to the Piratz Tavern "revolt". (Shouldn't it be classified as a mutiny?)
|Tony is not looking forward to The Premier.|
- Silver Spring's future Premier Apartments is not yet corporeal, but the building has already begun tweeting in the first person. I hope it turns out to be malevolent like the Overlook Hotel and sends out tweets like "Come play with us."