While I was delighted that Silver Spring was finally getting its own flea market, I had been approaching this Saturday's debut of the Fenton Street Market with a bit of skepticism. Could they sign up enough vendors to make it work? Would their wares be of any interest to me?
However, through a review of a list of vendors I was pleased to discover there will be far more participants (80!) than I had expected, and that there are indeed a number whose descriptions I find intriguing.
- Community Forklift--architectural salvage
- Riverdale Model Train Club--demonstrating vintage model trains
- Vintage 5--German imports and vintage ephemera
- Melissa Avery--vintage records and Hawaiian shirts
- Antiquariat--architecture & urban planning books