- There's at least ten places in Silver Spring that are haunted, according to "ghost hunters" Lynn Koiner and Barbara Finch of Baltimore / Washington Paranormal Investigators. Among them is Mrs. K's Toll House:
Blanche lives in Mrs. K’s Toll House on Colesville Road. Sometimes you can hear her calling out the waitresses’ names. Sometimes she’ll playfully push them.
A ghost "lives"? Anyone have any Silver Spring ghost stories?
- It's a little creepy when logs show that someone arrives at your site after searching Google for "body found in silver spring" when a body hasn't turned up...
- Gazette readers respond to last week's article about the lack of green space in downtown Silver Spring.
- The Post has more on the hidden camera incident and profiles the Ovis-Yobis Bakery on New Hampshire Avenue.
- To do this weekend: the Silver Spring Library Bookfest. You can find some good, cheap used books, but go early to beat the cherry-pickers.